What we will experience together: The cold dread when encountering multiple layers of terraform modules. The unjust nagging feeling that you are not capable of understanding even a basic level of complexity. The extreme fulfilment in making your terraform code readable for your co-humans.
A sample of subjects that will come up:
- Identity and Access Management – How do we keep it readable for everyone (including auditors)
- Advanced usages of Terraform Workspace
- Organizing your Terraform:
- How and when to add abstractions
- Variables, do we need them?
- How to ensure your co-workers can easily add and test features on your code. How do you make your terraform not a one-off, but a thriving asset?
“Terrible Terraform and how to avoid it”